Monday, February 11, 2013

four months!

Ahh I have basically no time this week. Yikes!! Thanks for all the emails this week. I love hearing all the updates from home. Since I have zero time to write here are the highlights from this week:

Tommy has been in Hawaii all week. We have been really nervous for him to go there so we ended up fasting a day for him. We don't want him to go back to partying and girls. We had his friend Abinadai constantly watch Tommy's Facebook and give us updates on anything shady that he sees. So far he hasn't seen anything yet. No pictures of Tommy drinking or nasty girls hanging all over him. Yay! We are so proud of Tommy!! He gets home tomorrow. I'll be able to relax after tomorrow. The ward assigned him home teachers to get him ready for after he is baptized. He is excited about that. His baptism is March 16th. I am so excited!!!!  

I have a stalker named Theo. We met him at the library. We taught him twice and he came to church last week. He has been texting me 40 times each day. He is crazy. He gave me a present and professed his love for me. It was a wooden box with a huge bible in it. haha. Every time we go to the library he is always there. Creepy. I have our new Site director call him and we haven't gotten any texts from him today so it seems like he has gotten the message. Oh the people you find when you are in Painesville Ohio.

We started setting up a table at Lake Erie College. It has been really fun to talk to college kids for a few hours each day. We went to the craft store on Saturday and we bought bright paper and a foam board to make a huge wheel that will have all types of questions about Mormons on it. The kids can spin and win prizes. We think they will love it. Our ward is having a talent show coming up so we are presenting it to the college as a "community" talent show. Hopefully we can get people to come to it. 

My companion is great! I love her so much. We have a lot of fun together. This week the prize goes to Aunt Cari. She is the only one I got a paper letter from this week so thanks Cari. I am not sick anymore and life is really good here. I love being a Visitors' Center missionary. I am currently teaching 2 people over the phone at the center. Will you all please pray for Tommy this week? I love you all so much!!! Thanks for the support!

Lacee


No comments:

Post a Comment