Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A new transfer begins!





So my new companion hates staying for a long time at the library to email so it looks like this transfer I will be sending home short emails. Oh well. Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. 

This week was transfers. I was stressed. Sister Gee was told that she wasn't leaving our house so she didn't need to pack up. Sister Bell and I were getting split and each taking over the freshly split Painesville. I had a 50/50 chance that the old Geezer would be my companion. Morning of transfers I moved all of my stuff upstairs and Geezer just decided to move her stuff in too. We just assumed that we would be companions. I squweeeeaall a little when the Zone Leaders announced that Gee and I were companions. One of the pictures is right after we found out we are companions. She is so great! I  have lived in the same house my whole mission and we have come to be best friends. 

My district leader let me choose if I wanted to work in Painesville East or Painesville West since I have been here the longest I would know which area everyone would work better in. I chose Painesville West- the ghetto!!!! Sister Bell and her comppy got the really nice area out by Lake Erie. You can see in the pictures I sent how big Painesville is and then the next picture is our tiny tiny area that we now have. Weird!

Oh ya so another Sister Frampton is here from Utah. Her name is Shelby. Will someone find out how we are related? Thanks.
 
Before this transfer our ward has a set of sisters and a set of elders. This transfer they split our area and the elder's area. Now there are 8 missionaries in the ward. Holy freak!!! It is so many. We take over the ward. Our ward is already tiny and then add more missionaries. Both of the elders got fresh out of the mtc companions. It's fun to see them wandering around clueless. I cannot believe that I was once like that. I am so old!

The other picture I sent is so funny. The one with the keys under the driver's wheel. This is how people in Ohio hide their keys when they are at church. Pretty safe right? Might as well just leave them in the ignition. 

On Saturday we had a huge ward activity. The missionaries put together a ward talent show. We have been working on it since January. It was a huge hit! Tons of non members and less actives came out for it. Everyone was really impressed with us. We had so much fun.

So I have some sad news to report about Tommy. We dropped Tommy this week because he was being really rude to us and not wanting to schedule with us. His baptism was suppose to be on the 16th. I called him yesterday to check up on him and he had blocked our number. So sad! Oh well. It's out of our hands now. Mission break ups are so hard!! Oh well. The Lord had to have us drop him so he could make room for us to teach other people. 

Thanks for all of the emails this week. Thanks for the letter Austin. I loved it. Thanks for the package mom. The cards are so cute!! I love you all!!!

Lacee 




No comments:

Post a Comment