Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello. Hello.

Hey everyone! This week my companion and I are planning on sewing our outfits so she is chompin at the bit to email quick this week. I am sorry that this email is going to be really short. The weather here is freeeezzziiinnnggggg!!!!!!!! Seriously! I realized that I haven't been on my mission without it snowing. They say mid May it starts to creep up into the 40's. My snow gear is nice and warm so I can make it to May. I am still in Painesville. I am thinkin that it's about time for me to get transferred. I will be so sad but I've been in my area about as long as President keeps people. I love my companion Sister Gee. So fun! Transfers aren't until the middle of April so I've still got time. Thanks for all the pictures this week. I loved them all. It sounds like Temple Square was so fun! Just so you don't get confused: Kirtland missionaries are better then all other Visitors' Center sisters ;) This week Sister Gee was sick so we spent two days at home. It gets boring real quick when you're stuck at home. We tracted for 6 hours on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We were following a group of J-Dubs. Each door they put up one of their flyers and I would take it down and put up one of ours. We collected about 100 of their dumb little flyers. We didn't get anyone to talk to us but at least the J-Dubs didn't get their flyers out! haha. Everything is really good here. Thanks for the emails this week. I miss you all. A year from yesterday I will no longer be a missionary and all ya'll will be out here trompin around with me in the snow! Yippeeee. On Saturday I am making the girls in my house have an Easter egg roll. That should be fun. Have fun in warm St. George! I am jealous. I loveyou all!!!!

Lacee

No comments:

Post a Comment