Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Hey everyone!!! Thanks for the emails this week. No one emailed me their testimony that I could give to Connee soo..... ya. Epic fail. I loved seeing Mccall on TV. I screamed in the chapel when I saw her. It was so fun. I've been on LDS.org pausing the broadcast so I could get a better look. Go to More Holiness Give Me and pause it at 2:41. hahaha.
This week was good. Let me start off by saying that transfers are tomorrow. I am staying in Shaker Heights North . Kylie goes home tomorrow and I am soo sad!! I just love her so much and will miss her a lot.
Ok so last week we met with Carmella. I met with her a lot last transfer but this transfer she has been avoiding us. Last Tuesday we finally were able to meet with her and she started crying and said that she wants to get baptized and she wants it to be on November 23rd because her husband will be in India until then. We were shocked but it was awesome!!! Yippee.. Connee, Cory and Chuck are still pluggin along slowly. My recent convert Chris came teaching with us and he is AMAZING!!! He's been reading preach my gospel and he brought it to the lesson. He found an article onLDS.org that talks about how people can know if the Book of Mormon is true and he brought that for them. It was awesome. Chris's mom is really really strongly Catholic. He had a good talk with her and he told her that he wants to go on a mission and she said that she would support him if he did that. AMAZING!!!! Last night our ward had a fun fall activity. It was for all of the less actives, recent converts and investigators. We had a chili dinner at the visitors' center and then we went on a small hike up to a place on the Morley Farm where Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared and where the first general conference was held. The senior missionaries taught everyone about general conference in prep for this weekend and it was so fun. The air was crispy and the leaves were all orange and red. Connee, Chuck and Carmella came. They loved it. I am so impressed with Connee. The senior missionaries were asking everyone questions like How often does the church have general conference?, where is it broadcasted from?, Who is the current prophet?.... Connee knew all of the answers. She is great. Hopefully she will have a baptismal date soon. She is sooo close. We finally got her to pray specifically about the Book of Mormon. That is huge.
I have been working with two people at the Visitors' Center. Remember Kent? He is amazing. He is still in rehab in Colorado. Meth is a really hard thing to overcome. He has been reading the Book of Mormon. We had a really spiritual lesson via chat a few days ago. I gave him 7 different chapters from the Book of Mormon to read and in a week we are going to discuss them all. He knows this church is true. I have also been calling a 27 year old named Andrew. He is from Wanship, Utah. My only reference to little towns in Utah revolve around three things 1. Bear Lake 2. Lake Powell and 3. St. George. I guess Wanship is on the way to Bear Lake. Andrew is a less active that is coming back to church. I've been working with him for the past 3 weeks. He committed to going to the priesthood session of General Conference. Way cool!

I feel like my emails home are boring and kinda same old same old. Sorry folks. Life as a missionary.
Things are really good here. I enjoy being a missionary. Guess what...???? In 9 days I will have been out on a mission for ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! October 10th. Feel free to send me celebration packages.
I love you all and miss you a lot. Come to Ohio Mccall!!!!!!!! This week please pray for Connee, Cory, Chuck, Carmella, Andrew and Kent!

xoxo
Sister Frampton

No comments:

Post a Comment