Monday, July 1, 2013

Euclid!

Hello Hello everyone. As you can see that my pday is now on Wednesdays so make sure that your emails are sent by then so I can see them. This past week has been so crazy but good. Last Tuesday was my last day in Painesville and Sister Gee made sure that I visited everyone one last time. It was a good but sad day. Sister Gee stayed in Painesville. My whole mission I have lived in Hyrum Smith's home with another set of sisters that serve in Euclid. So my whole mission I have heard all about the Euclid ward and about all the people. Euclid was Sister Gee's last area. Well on Wednesday I found out that I was being transferred to Euclid. I already knew half of the ward so that was kinda fun. My new companion is Sister Poppleton. She is so great. She is from San Diego. This is her last transfer so she is ready to work hard. They decided to mix up where everyone lives so that new sisters can live with new sisters so we moved out of the Hyrum Smith home and we moved a few houses down. I had so much crap and it was hard to move when you are only given 2 hours but i did it. Euclid is sooo different from Painesville. Painesville was really poor and had tons of Spanish people. Euclid is part of Cleveland. It is very city with tons of black people. Literally every single person is black. We are teaching a lady named Mariestella and she is from Nigeria. We spent the other day talking about chapati and she is going to make it for us next lesson!!!!! Painesville was really small. I was able to get around the area with no gps. Euclid is huge!!!! My area doesn't just cover one tiny city like my last area but 10 huge cities- Willowick, Wickliffe, Wiloughby Hills, Richmond Heights, Highland Heights, Gates Mill, Mayfield, Mayfeild Heights and Cleveland Heights. We are teaching quite a few people so we are staying busy. Sister Tok also served in this area so whenever I bring up her name people instantly love me because Tok is so great!!!! That is basically everything that is going on here. Sites is getting really busy. Tons of bus tours. I am giving about 4 tours a day. That is 8 hours total of tour giving. It is a lot of work. Wedding plans are coming to an end. So fun!!!!! Wish I could be there. I got the wedding invite and a few bridal pictures. Love them!!! Good luck with everything. I love everyone! 

Sister Frampton



No comments:

Post a Comment