Monday, July 1, 2013

Amish With the Amish

Hello Hello! It sounds like this week is busy with weddings and such. I am so excited to get an invite in the mail!! Ok so today I have zero time to write. I am sorry it sounds like I say that every week. Here is some highlights from the week.

1. On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Sister Palmer to the Amish country. It was so much fun. Amish are crazy! I cannot believe they choose to live like that. We were able to say 3 prayers with people as we were tracting.

2. Wednesday was Zone Conference. The Aps broke us up  into groups and had us teach each other different things. President grabbed Sister Gee and I and said I want the two of you to teach me. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He wanted us to teach him the Word of Wisdom in 5 mins. Well we did it and we rocked!!! After we finished teaching we went back in the chapel and he went on and on complementing us in front of our Zone. Score some points with President!!!!!

3. The people from the Community of Christ (the church that owns the Kirtland Temple) came through and checked out the art exhibit that I set up. They loved it so much and they asked if I could start helping them at the Kirtland Temple. I got permission and for 2 hours each week I am going to be redoing all of the exhibits at the Kirtland Temple. YAY!!! so fun!!!!

4. Transfers are this week. Please pray that I dont get transferred. Sister Gee and I are doing so well together. I will find out on Sunday if I am getting the boot or not.

5. In about 5 mins. Sister Gee and I are going back to the Amish country. She didn't get to come with me on exchanges so she missed out. I will for sure take you all there when you come to get me. It is so fun! We are going to a big fair that they put on.

I love you all so much! The church is true no matter where you are!

Haaffeenn gaffeenn ubernacken!
Sister Frampton






No comments:

Post a Comment